Monday, December 12, 2011

eastview staff christmas

Well, it's the day of the annual staff Christmas party. Tonight we'll go Alexander's for some great steak, fellowship and laughter. You may think this isn't very important, but I think it is one of the most critically family building things we do each year. One of the events that will take place at tonight's party is my presentation of awards to those who win the annual office decoration party (yes...I love Christmas and have encouraged the decoration of offices since I have been Sr. Pastor). You'll have to look on our facebook sight to see some of the pictures, but I will tell you this, Jim Probst as ELF made me fall on the floor with laughter. Also, much props to the outreach department for their "tis so sweet to trust in Jesus" candyland extravaganza. It really is a fun time and right after prayer time today much of the staff walked through the halls with me as I judged. I know that all of you who go to Eastview know this, but I have to say it as a praise to God: This is the most awesome staff of serving, gifted, passionate, focused people. Thanks to God for this great staff! Looking forward to hanging out with them tonight...it is truly the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments: