Monday, November 5, 2012

Isreal trip: take 2

Well, heading to Tel Aviv today with 60 from Eastview via Chicago and Paris (no you can't see the Eiffel Tower from the airport!). After an incredible day yesterday which saw 67 baptized into Christ - flooded by His grace (Noah sermon) my soul is blessed and filled with joy. Now I lead a spiritual pilgrimage for others, but I'm excited to experience it again myself. If you are so inclined, you can read daily updates via this blog and/or my twitter page @bakerpastor. I'll try to send some pics as well. Of course, when it's all said and done, we will release about 19 teachings on location which J.K. and I will record over the next week and a half. Looking forward to Sea of Galilee, Caesarea, and Capernaum most of all. Stay tuned...

No comments: