Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Abujheet and Delhi Pastors

Once again, I'm overwhelmed by the Christian brotherly love I feel from the hospitality of my Indian family. We get off the plane at the Indira Ghandi airport and three pastors along with Ajai's son and daughter-in-law (Abujheet and Katie) at midnight and they are there to greet us in typical Indian style with lei's of fresh flowers. Think about it, willing to get up in the middle of the night and make sure we are welcomed and transported to a hotel for a couple of hours! The love of God's family amazes me and the love of these family members reminds me that I am here to serve...even if it means lack of sleep. Father, make me a servant like your Son Jesus and like I have seen in your children here today. In half an hour (5 a.m. here on Wednesday) we'll head to the airport for a domestic flight to Jabalpur and then a two hour drive to Damoh and the leadership conference. J.K., Tyler, Jim, Jason, and Mark are already there and the conference begins at 8:00 a.m. Praying for these preachers and pastors to be encouraged and inspired!!!

No comments: