Tuesday, December 22, 2009

four christmas travellers

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four Christmas travellers. I know it would be much cooler if there were three christmas travellers - all wiseman like - but the fact is i have four people in my family and we are on the road for about a 27 hour period and so far so good.

mikey and caleb left normal today to drive to pick sara and I up in Indy. Now that wasn't the best part of the trip...both had about three hours of sleep so they were pretty grouchy...but in spite of that we had great conversation to cincinnati to see relatives and then in the morning we'll hit Indy on the way home to Normal again. Lots of time together for four christmas travellers. Now, if you know my boys, you know we weren't exactly singing christmas carols, but we did spend some time in good conversation and recalling christmas family memories. Very cool. Four christmas travellers...my favorite people in the world to be with.

No comments: