On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me and seven point Dallas Cowboys win. Here are seven reasons I'm still up the night before I preach watching the Dallas Cowboys.
1. Romo is quietly having a great season and I like him...he's a nice guy.
2. All the prognosticaters and inside guys didn't give them a chance.
3. Marion Barber will run through a wall.
4. Austin Miles is the real deal.
5. We need a new kicker
6. The undefeated Dolphins team from the Shula era are Cowboys fans tonight.
7. Hagios is one the key words for my sermon tomorrow...it is translated "consecrate" in Luke 2, but it can be translated "holy" or "saint". As in my Cowboys just beat the New Orleans Hagios.
pretty profound blog don't you think? It's all I've got...see you in church tomorrow.